SRM-410X contains 42.7 cc engine generating 2.23 horsepower
ECHO Incorporated announced the launch of the company’s most powerful trimmer, the SRM-410X. With a 42.7 cc engine that generates 2.23 horsepower, this trimmer has the power and durability to last 6-8 hours a day and is designed for heavy clearing, ideal for tall, heavy grasses, hilly terrain, ditches and weed abatement.
“The SRM-410X delivers category-leading power and maximum versatility to help professionals conquer heavy cutting on challenging terrain,” said Mark Taylor, Product Manager, ECHO Incorporated. “The high-power output, large capacity fuel tank, and Speed-Feed® 450 head combine to give professionals the power they need to tackle the toughest clearing jobs.”
Key Features of the ECHO SRM-410X Trimmer
• Commercial-grade pleated air filtration system that protects the engine in harsh conditions and extends filter maintenance intervals
• Full wrap fuel tank stand for added protection
• 20-inch cutting swath
• Speed-Feed® 450 trimmer head
• Blade capable: 2-in-1 shield, barrier bar, blade mount hardware, harness and harness ring included to allow quick transition to a brushcutter blade
• Solid steel shaft allows for smooth acceleration
• Extra heavy-duty vibration reduction system reduces operator fatigue and increases comfort
• MSRP: $549.99
• Visit the SRM-410X product
The SRM-410X comes with an unmatched industry warranty that includes a two-year commercial warranty and a five-year consumer warranty.
About ECHO Incorporated
ECHO Incorporated is a leading manufacturer of professional-grade, high performance outdoor power equipment for commercial and homeowner use. Based in Lake Zurich, IL, the corporation markets its products under the brand names ECHO and Shindaiwa. For more information, visit www.ECHOUSA.com. Contact Information: