Trex Company, the world’s largest manufacturer of high-performance, wood-alternative decking and railing, is expanding its reach and accessibility.
The company is launching a new website focused on professionals.
Trex.com/Professionals provides new digital content dedicated to satisfying the information and material needs of the AEC (architect, engineer, contractor) community.
“Given the unmatched reputation and performance of Trex products, and our extensive and carefully curated portfolio, interest in Trex from the AEC community has grown tremendously in recent years,” noted Leslie Adkins, vice president of marketing for Trex Company. “Our products have proven ideal for both commercial and residential applications, ranging from hospitality and retail to residential and community projects that call for premium performance with low-maintenance ease and a modern lifestyle aesthetic. With the launch of this new site, we intend to elevate awareness of Trex as a one-stop resource for professionals and make it even easier for them to achieve their design visions with Trex.”
The new site targets landscape and building architects, along with designers, engineers and commercial contractors.
It offers a dedicated digital resource hub where they can access pertinent information about Trex’s product offerings.
Those include decking, railing, cladding, fascia, outdoor lighting, pergola, deck drainage, outdoor kitchen components, fire & water features, outdoor furniture and related accessories.
The site also features a variety of information and resources:
- Company overview – highlighting Trex’s position as a category creator and leader with a proven track record of success and innovation.
- Product overview – showcasing Trex’s extensive product portfolio with product details, benefits, use cases and LEED contributions.
- Projects / case studies – featuring completed projects and product applications.
- Resources – providing intuitive access to highly sought content including downloadable product brochures, installation guides, architectural and construction specifications, stamped documents, technical information, 3D renderings, warranties and more.
- BIM Library – stocked with carefully modeled BIM product files for Trex composite decking, railing and cladding to facilitate specification with precise product data.
- Contact / support – offering direct connection points to information and services, along with the opportunity to request product samples.
“Trex decking has long been specified by architects for projects large and small,” noted Adkins. “This site is designed to make it easier for professionals to access the breadth of the Trex product offering and expand the Trex application possibilities in residential and commercial design.”
To visit the new Trex Professional site, go to www.trex.com/professionals.