New software is available for landscape contractors, lawn care and snow removal professionals.
The development will help businesses overcome growth barriers and improve profitability.
It is backed by the Integra Group, which developed the landscape industry’s original enterprise business software,
New features include:
- Integrated DocuSign and e-signature capabilities – allows customers to obtain electronic signature using DocuSign directly integrated with BOSS software, providing faster turnaround for document execution and the ability for clients to sign documents anywhere from any device.
- Integrated credit card payments – A single source solution for processing customer’s credit card payments featuring robust payment security, transparent pricing, detailed transaction management and reporting, next day funding, 24/7 customer support and reduced credit card fees.
- Text messaging – capability to easily share important scheduling and project-related information via text message to your team and clients.
“Our goal is to give our clients the tools they need to continually improve and grow their business operations,” said Mike Cossins, president and founder of The Integra Group, developer of BOSS Software.
“We are continually adding new features to BOSS software to make it the go-to business management tool for all lawn and landscape contractors and snow removal professionals.”
Noted for its ease of use and ability to be customized, BOSS Software delivers return-on-investment and unmatched levels of client service.
BOSS Software is designed to solve common challenges and barriers to growth for business owners in multiple vertical markets including:
- Landscape and snow removal management
- Field service management
- Marine transportation and logistics management
- Food service management
- Supply chain management
- Custom solutions for various industries
Learn how BOSS can help you grow your business at www.bosslm.com